Western analysis is important for detecting and quantifying proteins in biological samples. ABS utilizes both colorimetric and fluorescence methods for protein detection, identification, and quantification. We can provide the following services:
- Detection of protein of interest
- Monitoring of protein purification
- Measurement of the purity of cell fractions using specific markers
- Protein localization in tissues and cell fractions
- Protein quantification in extracts
- Antibody characterization and specificity analysis
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) services are also available for protein localization in cells (using histogels) and formalin-fixed samples. Please inquire.